If you are a legal entity and have decided to entrust to SO UACRR collection, distribution and payment of compensation for the use of works, then one of the following contracts may be concluded with you:
1. A contract with a publisher (legal entity registered in the territory of Ukraine and is the copyright holder) on delegation of authority to manage on a collective basis the rights of the publisher;
2. A contract with a sub-publisher (legal entity registered in the territory of Ukraine and is the copyright holder under a contract with a foreign publisher that is the legal entity established in a foreign country).
The contract on delegation of authority to manage on a collective basis the rights of a sub-publisher.
To conclude a contract you should send an official letter to SO UACRR duplicated via email in which you notify us about intention to conclude the contract. We will need the following information from you:
1. Name of a publisher (a sub-publisher);
2. Contact information (contact person + phone number, address of the website);
3. Standard Form or a copy of one of the contracts between the publisher and the copyright owner under which the publisher asserts himself as the copyright holder.